Monday 25 July 2016

My basic life philosophy!


Firstly, I help such people who are rarely as inferior as many may think, but they need, and more importantly, deserve help because they are inferior.
Secondly I have had much involvement with young offenders. These are people who are capable of surviving without help, but choose not to do so. I regard them as inferior in terms of their contribution to society.
I do make judgements on people. I am against injustice. It is my duty to present people as I see them, or as their characters makes them to be seen.
To that extent people like myself are the ones that help establish how others are seen, and how others are judged.
There are certain 'inferior' people I choose to support because I am in a position to;and I find satisfaction in doing so.
There are other 'inferior' people who I avoid because there is little I can do to improve their lot, and even if I could help, I prefer not to. That is Pragmatism.
Above all, I divide my time between those things I like to do, and those things I have to do.
I give preference to those things I like to do, and if there is time, money, and energy left, I give that to what I have to do.
With that approach in mind it is obviously better to lead a simple life where ones duties, committments, responsibilities, and obligations, are the least possible consistent with ones lifestyle.
So my basic philosophy is to follow the line of least resistance.
I approach life in general with the 'Law of Unintended Consequences' in mind, knowing that whatever I do will at some point have consequences I did not anticipate.
I realise that all the things I own will eventually become liabilities, so the less the better.
I know that all goals I pursue will eventually reach a point of diminishing returns, so am prepared to abandon them.
I know that Money can be saved but Time only spent, so value Time above Money.
I know that journey's end is where it started. Who am I? I know who I am. Thankyousomuch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me