Saturday 24 August 2019

My Nature


I am very simple, cute and good hearted person who would always try to understand things from others perspective also in any situation.
I love to see people and animals happy and enjoying. I never feel in competition with anyone or anything. I live my life the way I want. Nothing or no one can influence me as much as this nature and God does. Being a strong believer in God I always feel thankful for whatever he has blessed me with.
My nature is reflection of the nature of mother earth as I love to love and I am happy, perseverant, thankful, aware, patient, constructive, artistic, genuine and helpful.
Just like the rain my love showers over my dear ones, animals and nature. I am patient, supportive and perservant as this earth patiently supports all creation.
No one knows me closely but my dear ones know how much I am full of love and care. I am as free as this nature and as self fulfilled as this nature. If I determine something then nothing can break my determination as I am self motivated person.
I don't like to criticize others and don't feel comfortable incase I have to say something that might hurt other person. I don't form opinions about anyone easily. I love to see others prosper and grow.
I am very complex for others to understand and sometimes it’s difficult for others to interpret my actions easily until I allow them.
I am also considerate for people neither I judge anyone nor feel jealous of anyone instead feel happy to see their happiness. I like to see goodness in others rather than their faults.
I am not a very chatty person and don't allow others to know me easily as I maintain boundaries. I keep my professional and private life separate. I don't like unwanted attention. I don't like people who tag on excessively, keep asking questions they should not be concerned about or take too much interest in my personal life. I don't like fake, pretentious and immature people who discuss other people.
I loathe people who are jealous of other people. I loathe people who are too mean or self indulgent to the extent where they put themselves first over everything else or even the interests of their dear ones.
I don't like when people can't stop dreaming or making assumptions about others. I don't like people who think bad about others most of the time and are not willing to see how much they lack and where.
I don't like people who can't be real or always try to hide their flaws.
I have a great sense of humour but not many people know. I love to make others laugh .
I am a spiritual person not because I meditate, fast or follow rituals; no I don't do anything of that sort. I am spiritual person because I identify with myself as soul and although I don't meditate but I am in continuous meditative state where I don't pray but I reflect, enjoy, feel thankful and blessed, where I feel connected to this whole universe and resonate with it's energy and positivity. I don't feel insecure or lacking anything ever.
No one's thoughts influence me, I respect soul not just an individual hence I respect all life forms all animals, trees, flaura and fauna.
I respect the nature and all elements of nature which makes life possible.
I don't like people who blindly follow anything or anyone. I like people more when they have awareness, awareness about themselves; this is what most people lack, they are so unaware about themselves yet so aware about others. I don't know how are they so aware and confident about others (may it be opinions or judgements or assumptions) when they don't know themselves properly.
Everyone knows life is a journey what they don't know is it's their journey and if they don't include their own selves it will always be incomplete. Life is a journey and it's a journey to understand others as much as you want to be understood, to love others as much as you want to be loved, to forgive others as much as you want to be forgiven and to help others as much as you want to be helped. This is my nature. My nature is “Love” and it's the most divine.
I am very simple, sweet and real person so real and close to soul and awareness that I am too good to be true to others although I personally don't think I am perfect and continuously trying to improve myself in all domains of life.
I am very positive, supportive and encouraging person. Even my criticism will be constructive feedback for others which will spark the motivation and then they will prepare themselves to improve.
My nature is what can't be seen but can only be felt as I don't show like others, I do and I do whole heartedly may it be anything.
I dislike the negativity or the negative emotions (jealousy, greed, meanness, shrewdness, etc) in people but not the people themselves.
I dislike people who run away from hardwork and who take advantage of others.
I am individual who doesn't forget kindness in others. I will always remember whatever anyone does for me and always return it back whenever I get such an opportunity.
It's not easy to impress me although I like genuine people who gracefully accept their flaws, insecurities, addictions or any negativity they have and try to improve.
I am an individual who doesn't seek anyone's approval. I make my own choices and I don't like depending on others. I have lived my life such that I truly don't regret anything. I feel very lucky and happy. I don't like making many friends it's like everyone is my friend and still no one is as I live my life detached from everyone.
My nature is such that I would talk to you but not about you hence a very trustworthy and reliable.
I decide for myself and don't like others taking any decisions on behalf of me. I decide who my friends are, what I wear and what I do. It's not easy to become my friend no matter how hard someone may try. I may speak to anyone who would speak to me as I am not antisocial but I won't consider them my friend. I don't like people when they try to show they are my friends, that they know me well, those who try to speak for me from their own assumptions and those who try to cross their boundaries or those who try to know what they are not authorized to.
In short I am kind, helpful, sweet , generous person and I dislike manipulative or egoistic people. I am cool, funny and generous and won't entertain any nonsense or games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me